AVOCADOS FROM MEXICO : MULTI-YEAR COMBO PROGRAM
- Amplify social media buzz.
- Drive impressions.
- Drive website traffic.
- Generate impressions.
- Get giveaway entries.
- Grow social media followings.
- Increase video views.
- Raise awareness.
- Blog Tour
- Facebook Blitz
- Instagram Blitz
- Sponsored Social Media Posts
- Twitter Party
- Video Campaign
Over the past 4+ years, Avocados From Mexico partnered with Forward Influence in an extensive, combination program which included 4 unique, multi-year campaigns: The Big Game, Cinco De Mayo, AvoHappiness, and Avocadoland.
A total of 16 Twitter Parties were done for the four campaigns, generating over 181,000 tweets from 14,735 participants. “Save the Date” posts, eNewsletter blasts, and social media posts were done to promote all Twitter parties. Also, 16 bloggers posted recipes and fitness ideas to drum up buzz for the Big Game campaigns in 2015 and 2016.
Two Facebook Blitzes and an Instagram Blitz were done for the The Big Game and Cinco De Mayo campaigns. Additionally, 200 Facebook influencers posted brand-approved messages while 101 Instagrammers uploaded themed recipes or photos featuring Avocados From Mexico and TABASCO® Sauce.
Various giveaways were also held on Twitter and Instagram to generate more buzz.
- Multiple news sites, including CNBC and Adweek, named Avocados from Mexico as one of the most talked about advertisers online during Super Bowl 2018.
- Over 181,000 tweets from 14,735 participants were generated throughout the program.
- The AvoHappiness campaign reached 86% more than was contracted while the Cinco de Mayo campaign reached 122% more than was contracted.
- A total of 14,009 entries were submitted for various Avocados From Mexico giveaways.