GOOGLE BE INTERNET AWESOME CAMPAIGNS
- Raise awareness.
- Amplify social media buzz.
- Generate impressions.
- Get clicks.
- Give giveaway entries.
- Produce creative assets and content.
- Twitter Party
- Blog Tour
- Live Event
- Instagram Blitz
- Youtube Campaign
- Podcast Campaign
Throughout the month of October, the Forward Influence Network celebrated the National Bullying Prevention Month by spreading tips and messages centered on online kindness with Google’s Be Internet Awesome. This was celebrated with the hashtags #BeInternetAwesome and #ItsCoolToBKind.
An hour Twitter party was held, joined by 4 Forward Influence moderators, 1 brand panelist, and 19 community panelists to extend kindness and uphold the “golden rule.” Everyone was also encouraged to enter for the giveaway.
46 bloggers participated on the Blog Tour campaign and shared positivity across the social media channels.
5 bloggers catered a live event that was promoted on a blog post and was spread through their social media accounts.
1 influencer each for Youtube and Podcast and 6 for Instagram Blitz empowered parents across the US to start a conversation with their families about how they can take simple actions to be an Upstander among their peers.
- 433 people participated in the Twitter campaign which generated 4,323 tweets.
- Over 60 parent influencers attended the Live Event campaign.
- An influencer, Marines Duarte, was featured on the largest Hispanic TV show - Univision Segment.