GOOGLE'S SAFER INTERNET DAY 2019 CAMPAIGNS
- Amplify social media buzz.
- Drive website traffic.
- Get clicks.
- Produce creative assets and content.
- Raise awareness.
- Blog Tour
- Live Event
- YouTube Campaign
55 bloggers celebrated Safer Internet Day with the campaign's slogan, "Together for a better internet," by joining together in playing their part in creating a better internet for everyone, especially for the younger users. The encouraging messages and essential online information were published through their blog posts and were shared across the social media channels.
24 bloggers attended Google's Safer Internet Day live event in San Antonio, TX that equipped parents with tools and information to help them be safer online and to assist them manage their family’s technology use. They encouraged families to come together to make the Internet a better place for everyone by using Be Internet Awesome and Family Link with their kids. These were also shared to their readers and followers through their blogs and social media posts.
2 YouTubers also attended the event, created videos, and promoted them via Instagram, Facebook, and via their other top social media channels.
- The Blog Tour Campaign gathered 17,195,937 reach and the Live Event Campaign gained 7,307,387 reach.
- The YouTube Campaign generated 65% more than the contracted reach.
- The whole campaign gathered a total of 450,145 engagement.