ATLANTIC RECORDS : KELLY CLARKSON CAMPAIGN
- Drive social media discussion.
- Generate album awareness.
- Generate impressions.
- Increase eNewsletter subscribers.
- Increase video views.
- Blog Tour
- eNewsletter Campaign
- Twitter Party
- Video Parody
Bloggers (23 total) published posts that shared their favorite songs from Kelly Clarkson's Meaning of Life album and why the songs resonated with them. A 2-hour Twitter Party sparked deep conversations online about the #MeaningofLife. A video parody was created by The Girls with Glasses and shared across their social media platforms. In addition, five eNewsletters were distributed to increase the buzz.
- The influencers shared heartfelt content that resonated with their readers.
- The program generated 4 times the contracted reach.
- eNewsletters were sent to approximately 11,800 people and seen by 6,675 people.