AVOCADOS FROM MEXICO : BIG GAME CAMPAIGNS
- Amplify social media buzz.
- Generate impressions.
- Grow social media followings.
- Blog Tour
- Facebook Blitz
- Sponsored Social Media Posts
- Twitter Party
- Video Campaign
In 2015, 9 bloggers shared 'Save The Date' posts on Facebook and Twitter to drum up buzz for the Big Game. Facebook influencers (100 total) posted brand-approved messages including the campaign hashtag. In 2016, 7 bloggers published healthy recipes or fitness ideas with a pinnable image and details about the Twitter party. Facebook influencers (100 total) shared recipe videos featuring Avocados From Mexico. A total of 9 Twitter Parties were hosted from 2015 to 2018, generating 96,052 tweets from 8,663 participants. A blog post, a Newsletter blast, and social media posts were done to promote the Twitter parties.
- Multiple news sites, including CNBC and Adweek, named Avocados from Mexico as one of the most talked about advertisers online during Super Bowl 2018.
- Over 96,000 tweets from 8,663 participants were generated by this campaign.
- The 2016 video campaign achieved 3,014,575 Facebook likes.
- The campaigns resulted in 5,958 giveaway submissions.